11/24/10

The Sutton Family [Sioux Falls, SD - Family Photos]

Sutton Family 4

Although I find deep happiness in turning complete strangers into loyal clients, there's not much more gratifying to me than shooting photos for family.

Aside from the occasional holiday gathering, it's increasingly difficult to find space on our schedules to gather around a table. This is why I didn't hesitate at the recent opportunity to create portraits for my cousins.

When it comes to being incredibly adorable, their daughter is a professional. While I strolled through the park with her parents, she ambitiously demonstrated her recently-developed ability to run in random directions. After all, it was a beautiful afternoon in a huge grassy park. Who needs walking, anyway?

Despite a graceful tumble into a quartzite boulder, her heart-melting smile persevered and highlighted some wall-worthy portraits.

I had a very fun time in the park with my cousins. Warm weather and photography aside - it was great just to hang out and reconnect.

I'll probably see them and the rest of my family again within the next month. Tomorrow, I'll have no shortage of reasons to give thanks.


Sutton Family 3

Sutton Family 1

Sutton Family 2

Sutton Family 5

Sutton Family 6

Sutton Family 7

Sutton Family 8

Sutton Family 10

Sutton Family 9

Sutton Family 11

Sutton Family 13

Sutton Family 12

No comments:

Post a Comment